- To instill positive virtues in students.
- To develop students’ accountability for their behaviour and learn the notion of equality before the law.
- To equip our students to become self-disciplined and law-abiding citizens ready to serve the community.
Our Discipline Team comprises the Discipline Master, Vice Discipline Master, Form Discipline Teachers and Prefect Team Teachers-in-charge.
- To enforce clear and reasonable School Rules that enable students to grow in a safe and harmonious environment.
- To emphasize on guidance and encouragement rather than the imposition of punishment.
- To foster responsibility and promote a healthy self-esteem in students.
The Prefect Team aims to strengthen students’ leadership, responsibility and confidence through assisting teachers to keep the order in the School.
Head Prefects and Vice Head Prefects in previous years
- LEAP (Life Education Activity Programme)
- Mock Trial - Justice Education Project (SRACP & BEAT BRUGS FUND)
- K.O. Drugs KOL (Metro Radio, SRACP & BEAT BRUGS FUND)
- The Northern District Outstanding Students Election
- The Arete Outstanding Student Leaders Selections
- Various training programmes offered by The HKFYG Leadership Institute)
- Other leadership training and study tours
Photos / Videos