Career and Life Planning
1. Assist students in understanding their interests, abilities, needs, and aspirations in order to make choices for their future, e.g. studying, vocational training, or employment.
2. Assist students in developing a positive work attitude.
3. Provide individual and group counseling for students regarding their future.
4. Assist students in applying for Universities or employment and remind them about employment traps.
5. Promote awareness of job safety to graduates and students engaged in part-time work.